INTERNSHIPS AT KITE
JOIN US AS WE TRANSFORM CANCER TREATMENT AND BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CELL THERAPIES
As an intern at Kite, you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn about cell therapy from some of the brightest minds in biotech while making a meaningful impact. We’re committed to developing early talent, and we welcome motivated individuals with a passion for transforming the way cancer is treated.
We offer paid internships across the organization, both in the United States and in Europe. Internships typically take place in the summer and last 10-12 weeks. We hire interns for various functions, including but not limited to: Research, Development, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations, Process Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Business Operations.
- Opportunity to engage in meaningful work that directly impacts patients by pushing the boundaries of what is possible with cell therapy
- Networking events and access to people at all levels of Kite
- Social events with fellow interns and Kite leadership
- Career development trainings and lunch-and-learn sessions
- Final presentation/poster session to share project deliverables and learnings with the rest of the organization, including senior leaders
- Consideration for future full-time positions, rotation programs, or contract roles