EARLY TALENT PROGRAMS AT KITE
JOIN US AS WE TRANSFORM CANCER TREATMENT AND BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF CELL THERAPIES
Tomorrow is in the hands of the talent we develop today. At Kite, we are committed to fostering the next generation of innovators who will help us find the cure for cancer.
Our Early Talent opportunities include:
- Undergraduate Summer Internships
- Graduate Summer Internships
- Rotation Programs
INTERNSHIPS AT KITE
As an intern at Kite, you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn about cell therapy from some of the brightest minds in biotech while making a meaningful impact. We’re committed to developing early talent, and we welcome motivated individuals with a passion for transforming the way cancer is treated.
We offer paid internships across the organization, both in the United States and in Europe. Our available Graduate and Undergraduate Intern positions in the United States are typically posted from October through January with interviews and selections completed through early spring. Internships take place in the summer and last 10-12 weeks. In EU we onboard Interns twice a year, in February and September, and for the duration of 6-10 months.
- Opportunity to engage in meaningful work that directly impacts patients by pushing the boundaries of what is possible with cell therapy
- Networking events and access to people at all levels of Kite
- Social events with fellow interns and Kite leadership
- Career development trainings and lunch-and-learn sessions
- Final presentation/poster session to share project deliverables and learnings with the rest of the organization, including senior leaders
- Consideration for future full-time positions, rotation programs, or contract roles
All Intern candidates must be enrolled in a fully accredited undergraduate or graduate program before and after the internship. US work authorization is required to join Kite as an Intern in the United States. Additional eligibility requirements are highlighted within the job posting.
We hire interns for various functions, including but not limited to:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Operations
- Process Development
- Supply Chain
- Business Operations (Finance, HR, Marketing, IT)
Students pursuing degrees in the following areas are encouraged to apply:
Ready to make a meaningful impact?
Internship Opportunities at Kite
ROTATION PROGRAMS AND APPRENTICESHIPS AT KITE
Our Rotation Programs and Apprenticeships are advertised throughout the year and are available across specific business units. These programs provide a deep dive learning experience and greater understandings and perspectives within identified business functions.